Monday 28 November 2011

York Fair


I had a lovely day at the York Fair yesterday and was pleased to meet, quite by chance, a fellow Edinburgh blogger - Jackie from Fridayschild blog.

Although I bought quite a bit, not a lot of the items were for Hambleton Hall but sufficient to let me get a bit further with this property.


There's some fabric for Her Ladyship's curtains, two little hankies for her drawer and a toasting fork for the yet to be created Nursery.

A very warm welcome to all new followers. I'm very pleased to have you here and hope you like what you see.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a good day in York, love those tiny hankies, and the curtain fabric looks good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Irene,
    You chose some lovely pieces...the fabric is great and I love the ladies hankies.
    I'm glad you had fun.
    Best wishes,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ces petits mouchoirs sont d'une finesse remarquable!Magnifique!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some treasures, Irene! I LOVE the toasting fork..... all by itself it speaks VOLUMES about the nursery you will eventually make...! I Love to see these items so far ahead of the room itself... you do plan very well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone - I just have to do something about it now. I always seem to dither for a while before getting down to work on the next room but I prefer to see it as "thinking and staring time". Even after purchasing things at the fair I still had to order bits on line to let me get on with things and as soon as they arrive, I'll get to work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irene it was lovely to meet you too!! I'm looking forward to hearing about and seeing your new project x

    ReplyDelete

blogger templates | Make Money Online