Just one photo for you today. The wallpaper and flooring are in place but the panelling hasn't been stuck down yet. I just had to see what it all looked like!
I know it's a bit bright for a Victorian bathroom but the story in my head says that as the Admiral wasn't keen on devoting a whole room to this new fangled bathroom idea he divided a larger room in order to keep the other half for storage. Her Ladyship, Mrs Admiral, on the other hand is a very forward thinking woman of her time and decided that if he was getitng his own way with the size of the room, then she was getting her own way with the decor.
As the paper is printed off from a printie (very handy if you miscalculate and need more - just print it off!) and the fact that I haven't used this method before, I wasn't sure if the pattern would smudge despite the fact that I had used the spray fixative. I was also a bit concerned with matching the pattern in such a small space if I decided to put the paper directly onto the wall. In the end, I cut card templates, matched the pattern and then put them on the walls. It seems to have worked and I'm happy with it.