For a long time now I've had this notion to have a go at this particular chair as created by Lea Frisoni (I tried to post her link but it looks like the site has changed) but didn't have a specific place in mind for it until I started working on the bedroom belonging to the lady of the house.
It took me all last Saturday afternoon to create the frame and all Wednesday afternoon to upholster it! The fabric could have done with being a bit finer as it was tricky to stick down but it's done now and I'm very pleased with it.
I just had to see what the collection of Cranberry glass looked like when placed in it's final position and I think I need to get another couple of pieces. The trouble will be remembering what I've already got!
This room is very nearly complete. I'm just looking for a suitable rug then I'll be back with more pictures.