I had a moment of madness the other day, as if I didn't have enough to do, and I decided to clean a room in my dollshouse!
Not all the windows have been dealt with in the Hall and I'm ashamed to say I had some real life dust to deal with.
How embarrassing is that - the shame!
It actually turned out to be quite a good little exercise. It gave me the chance to look at some of the items in that room that I'd forgotten about and also reminded me of the fact that when I purchased the sideboard, my intention was to fill it. That will now be done.
Another job I've completed in this room is to make the curtains. I've had this fabric for about three years but was reluctant to cut into it because a) it was purchased from Susan Bembridge to co-ordinate with the wallpaper, and b) I wasn't quite sure how I wanted the pelmet to look so I decided to leave well alone until I could come up with something that was simple enough that it didn't clash with the paper but was grand enough given the status of the room.
I'm happy now!